Young at Heart Senior Program
The Young at Heart senior program is for anyone aged 50+ that is interested in staying active and physically and emotionally fit. There are a number of events every month with activities to interest everyone.
Benefits of membership
- Complimentary meal for member’s spouse or caregiver during inpatient stays
- Newsletter highlighting events and activities
- Free Notary Public services
- Complimentary faxing and copying
- Free ‘Young at Heart’ calendar
- Monthly activities including meetings, lunches, speakers and exercise classes.
Young at heart activities
Pot Luck and Monthly Planning Meeting
Members bring a covered dish for all to enjoy a nice luncheon, fellowship and plan activities for the upcoming month.
Quilt and Craft Club
Each member brings and works on their individual needle work projects.
This is a very exciting time! The winner gets to take home the traveling trophy to keep for an entire month.
We usually play chicken foot but are open to new and exciting recommendations.
This is a time for fellowship where we share humorous stories and happenings.
We select and read a new book each month and then have a review time to discuss the book and share ideas and opinions.
Lunch N Learn
Lunch N Learn is our educational time. We usually have one of our physicians speak at this meeting which is always interesting and informative.